Know the Best Vitamins for Skin Care
Many of us, most especially women are willing to invest on a glowing and healthy skin. After all, our appearance is very important in many aspects of our life. We go to great lengths to have radiant and glowing skin even as we age. This is why many people are very excited and glad about being able to improve skin care through supplements and vitamins taken orally. Let’s admit it, many of us want beautiful skin but sometimes we don’t have the time, energy, or even money to use all those creams, lotions, soaps, and whatnot that help us maintain our healthy skin. Being given the option to improve skin health through oral vitamins and supplements is very convenient and beneficial.
Your skin is literally and figuratively the manifestation of what’s happening inside your body. If you have healthy, youthful, and glowing skin, then you are healthy, youthful, and glowing inside as well. The right vitamins and supplements will greatly benefit your body both inside and out. Nowadays, essential skin vitamins can be taken orally to help you achieve optimal skin health. As a guide, we’ve listed the most important vitamins vital in skin care.
- Vitamin A – lack of vitamin A leads to a dry, coarse and flaky complexion, wrinkles, and brown spots. Vitamin A is vital for regeneration and repair of skin tissue which is why it is important to keep a steady dose of it.
- Vitamin B – lack of vitamin B may lead to dermatitis and hair loss. Taking vitamin B supplements may aid the retention of moisture in your skin, thus eliminating dry and scaly skin. Products with vitamin B, when applied topically, may soothe dry, inflamed, and irritated skin.
- Vitamin C – ingesting vitamin C supplements helps lessen discoloration and dark spots, fine lines, sagging, and wrinkling. Vitamin C is also very important since it has cancer-fighting properties. It also enhances the effectivity of sunscreen when applied to skin since it helps speed up healing of damaged skin cells.
- Vitamin D – this vitamin has been known to treat the skin problem psoriasis. Vitamin D absorbed through sunlight assists in creating healthy skills all throughout the body.
- Vitamin K – vitamin K is usually used to reduce swelling and bruising which speeds up healing since vitamin K aids the body’s process of blood clotting. Vitamin K also helps with the following skin problems:
- Dark circles under the eyes or eye bags
- Stretch marks
- Dark spots
- Spider or varicose veins
Aside from caring for your inner health, consider taking good care of your body’s largest organ; your skin! Similar to the benefits it offers to your inner health, oral vitamins and supplements are greatly beneficial to your skin health as well. It is important to consult with health professionals before taking on a skin care regime, either orally or through creams or lotions. We, at Kustom Wellness, are very eager to provide you with what you need plus consultation. We understand the value of being aware and cognizant about our overall health and well-being. Do not hesitate to consult us at Kustom Wellness. We will always be glad to be of service.